- You love data, databases and everything around databases.
- You understand the basic process of Data Science and understand the needs of Data Scientists
- You can organize, clear and prepare data for analytics
- You understand the big picture of data in general
- You have strong problem solving skills.
- You will work along Data Scientist and help prepare and organize data.
- Your responsibility will be to create and improve database, build data pipelines, perform manual and automatic data cleaning, and perform ETL.
- You will also collaborate with backend and DevOps teams.
- You are available to do the full-time internship for 3 months
- You have the following mandatory skills: Python + necessary libraries for data handling, MySQL
- Welcomed additional skills: Linux, git, AWS services—(Lambda, EC2, S3, DynamoDB), and Java
- Experience with Mixpanel, Adjust, AppsFlyer is a big plus.
- Additional pluses: agile engineering best practices, interest in machine learning, Big Data experience.
- You speak and write English fluently. German skills are a plus but not a requirement.
- Ambitious, and confident self-sufficient personality
- You should be a team-player, and you should experience maximal joy in doing everything around data.
- The possibility to work with incredibly smart people, a great team
- The chance to develop and strengthen your skills in an exciting fast-paced work environment
- Responsible for diversified tasks in an exciting industry team-oriented, open-minded working environment made of dynamic colleagues, super team off-sites, sport & socializing events, and much more
- Steep learning curve
- Burn-out-protection-dogs: Lila & Jewa
- Just check out our videos about working at savedroid and our product on YouTube
AND THIS IS US
- We employ and empower the best talents and value their expertise
- We work passionately and fearlessly beyond our comfort zones to improve continuously
- We actively listen to, constructively manage, and protect our communities
- We respect and help each other and create a fun and caring environment
- We solve problems hands-on, but openly discuss topics affecting everyone
- P.S.: We know love alone doesn’t pay the bills, so we pay 450€ monthly for this internship