savedroid LUX entity is a part of the German-based company savedroid AG – a unique FinTech startup that aims to bring crypto currencies to the masses. We are expanding; therefore, we are looking for new team members. We definitely value the most can-do mentality, drive and motivation to work. If you are goal-oriented, believe in the feed- back culture and are willing to set new trends for millennials, become a part of the savedroid team as Chief Operating Officer(COO).
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business and to drive extensive and sustainable growth. As a COO you will be the company’s second-in-command, therefore, we need an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent social skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we are looking forward to meet you!
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Sales, Finance etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Introduce, refine and review operational KPI’s,and manage the business accordingly.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments,acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.), including managing relationships with partners/vendors.
- Organize and set priorities to ensure that objectives are met, and delegates appropriately.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- 4-5 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role.
- Exceptionally adept at understanding business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics, as well as IT/Businessinfrastructure and MS Office.
- The ability to effectively explain strategy/approachto the team, as well as to external third parties.
- Fluency in English. French and/or German will be an advantage.
- Preferably some knowledge of and interest in the crypto market.
- Experience in cooperation with the Luxembourg regulatory (CSSF) will be an asset.
- Bias for action and proactivity. You don’t just point out a problem, you are a creative problem solver and will propose new ways of solving them.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll be given the opportunity to impact the future of the rapidly developing financial technology.
- A salary package consisting of an attractive fixedsalary, an employee stock option program and savedroid tokens.
- Flexible working hours
- Diagnose inefficiencies and implement correctiveaction plans.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, as well as establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Maintain high visibility – you need to be an approach- able, credible leader that possesses a high level of personal and professional integrity, and demonstrates initiative and competency in making independent judgments.
- You’ll be granted the opportunity to work with a young, motivated and very diversified team.
- Bring your own device or choose one.
- Just check out our videos about working at savedroid and our product on YouTube.